Travel reservation is made via web application where personal and travel information (relations, luggage, dates etc) is entered, and as for agencies,they register/log in the web application and complete the data about their clients. Exceptionally, if there is a request for a transport that should be done within days, then we should be contacted.
An option is possible where, based on a client's request, we can fill the reservation ourselves and the client only has to confirm it via by sending an email. The application according to data suggests the optimal transportation and calculates the cost of driving in one and in both directions. The client /agency select the driving and after that they can select a payment option.
Possible payment options are:
- 100% payment to the driver - for an ordinary booking the client or the agency receive a booking confirmation via email. Based on this confirmation they pay after the service is provided or in another way (bank deposit, check). For driving in both directions, the client pays the driving price in the first direction plus a small percentage as an insurance for the driving in the opposit direction.
- 20% online deposit, 80% payment to the driver- payment is done via Paypal payment service where certain discounts on online payment are achieved. To achieve discount a certain amount needs to be paid online in advance (via credit card or PayPal). After the payment, the client/agency receive a confirmation and the calculation of the remaining amount that needs to be paid after the service is provided.
- 100% payment to the driver - for some relations there is a possibility of full online payment (short relations). After the payment the client/agency receive a payment confirmation.
Cancelling Reservations and Refund
Changing booking details must be done at least 48 hours before the trip.
Changing the transport locations must be done 48 hours prior to the trip where the old reservation will be canceled and refunded. In that case there is no cancellation fee.
After that time limit, changing the booking details is subject to special fees as follows:
- any changes made 5 days or more prior to the trip are charged 5 EUR
- any changes made up to 5 days prior to the trip are charged 10 EUR
- Any difference in price in the changed reservation will be added or subtracted from amount payed for the prior reservation.
You are responsible for contacting the transporter using contact information provided on the voucher if the driver is not present at the airport. If after 1 hour of waiting the driver is not present and the transporter has been contacted, you will be refunded and able to book another vehicle.
You can cancel any booking you've made. You can cancel your reservation only if you send us an email with your request to cancel the reservation. In case of booking cancellation reservation deposit will not be refunded but it can be used for price reduction for next transfer within 30 days. Cancellations are subject to special fees as follows:
- in case of cancellation made 30 or more business days before the agreed transfer date, we will refund you the payed sum minus 20% for reservation deposit.
- in case of cancellation made 15-30 business days before the agreed transfer date, we will refund you for payed sum minus 40%.
- in case of cancellation made 7-14 business days before the agreed transfer date, we will refund you for the sum payed minus 60%
- in case of cancellation made 7 business days days or less before the agreed transfer date, you will not be refunded.
- If the Service is cancelled due to natural disasters or accidents, we will refund you the full sum payed.
By using our site, you consent to our refund policy.
Changes to our Refund Policy
If we decide to change our refund policy, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Refund Policy modification date below.
This policy was last modified on 05.06.2016.
If there are any questions regarding this refund policy you may contact us using the information below.
Zadar, Ante Starčevića 23A